Butler Cammoranesi is a firm of registered architects and design professionals established in 2015 by Paul Butler and Lorenzo Cammoranesi to provide a comprehensive range of design services and professional expertise directly and efficiently to clients and projects.
With over 30 years of combined experience in commercial office, residential housing, education and healthcare projects, Paul and Lorenzo have led a number of large scale design teams in the design and delivery of complex design and masterplan projects in both the public and private sectors.
As Senior Architects at Director and Associate level within one of Ireland’s largest architectural practices from 2004-2015, they each have led projects for a variety of leading institutions and commercial entities, including UCC, NUIG, Boston Scientific, Eli Lilly, EMC2, VM Ware, Ernst & Young as well as more recent international FDI companies such as Open Text and eSentire.
Over recent years, their design abilities have helped secure significant planning permissions for a number of key city center sites. Notable projects include: the former Grand Parade Hotel site and the Good Shepherd Convent, residential development for Frinailla Developments, the former Crows Nest in Victoria Cross for J Fleming, and, the former Motorola site in Mahon for O’Flynn Construction. They have also successfully masterplanned sites such as Origin Enterprises South docklands, UCC’s Science Park site in Curraheen and IDL lands on the North Mall.
Current work ranges from large and complex urban-scale projects to small scale refurbishments; projects include:
- 484 Bed Student Residential Development – Planning Permission
- Granted in April 2016 and May 2017;
- 230 Apartment Unit Residential Development, Sundays Well Cork –
- Planning Permission RFI Stage;
- 132 Bed Student Residential Development – Work in Progress;
- Industrial Manufacturing Facility, Offices & Warehouse – Work in Progress;
- Cork Opera House, Back of House Areas Refurbishment – Const Stage;
- Call Centre / Office Fitout (2000sqm) – Complete;
- UCC Film Studies Relocation – Complete;
- Credit Union Office Fitout – Tender Stage;
- Private Residential Housing (Various) – Planning – Construction Stage;
- Site Feasibility Assessments (Various) – Concept / Feasibility Stage.
To our core services of architecture, interior design, urban design and master planning we bring the same commitment to design and attention to detail. Our technical expertise includes due diligence and project management. We have an excellent track record in collaborating with professional design team and construction consultants on a range of projects across a variety of scales.
We highly value our relationship with our clients and this commitment is reflected in the nature of the commissions with which we are entrusted.
This site work represents a ‘snapshot’ of some of our current work; we trust that it will provide an indication of our design focused approach to quality in ensuring maximum benefit for our clients.